~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness gentleness and
self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5:22:23


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kings Dominion

We went to King dominion for my dads work picnic. All the little kids went on some rides first. They are so cute.
Hannah liked driving the airplane.

Bradley got to drive Hannah around on a car, they had lots of fun.


Carter and his friend.
After doing some more other rides Hayden and I (Heather) went on the avalanche.

Then we went on the swings. Hayden was riding on the big roller coasters so Carter and I where the only ones tall enough to ride on the swings.

Dad, Carter and I all rode on this ride.



Dad and Carter

Emily (my friend) and I



Carter on the merry-go-round.

and last of all another swing.



Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment