~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness gentleness and
self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5:22:23


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Saturday, April 9, 2011

Father Daughter Retreat 2011

My dad and I (Heather) went to the vision forum father daughter retreat a couple weeks ago at Callaway Gardens in Georgia.


The first evening that we got there it was very hot outside. I wasn't expecting it to be so hot because it was still cold in Virginia.

There was about 420 people there and we all had a big picnic. We also played games and did a singing contest, it was a lot of fun.



The next day we went to a couple of sermons and then we were on our own to explore the gardens. It was pretty rainy so me and my dad decided to go to the butterfly garden.






Right before you inter the big glass house that the butterflies stay in there is some windows were you can see the butterflies hatching.



"Me and my dad"



The butterfly garden was filled with beautiful plant's and most of all beautiful butterfly's it was a lot of fun.







I really hope that I can go back to the Father Daughter Retreat in the years to come, and hopefully Hannah will get to come to.




To God be the glory,


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment