~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness gentleness and
self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5:22:23


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hannah's 4th Birthday

This year Hannah turned 4 years old. She is growing into such a big helper girl and I can't wait to see all the new things that she can do this year!








The morning of her birthday she, Elijah, Carter and Bradley all went outside to play in the garage.





Elijah's constant goal that day was to go into the driveway and throgh rocks. :)





There he goes again.





Hannah even got to learn how to drive the power wheel.  She soon became a pro.





After playing outside she came in to help me with the cupcakes.


I made pumpkin muffins which are a new family favorite.  The only mess up was I forgot to add chocolate chips, but we made some chocolate icing instead.




This is Hannah's Birthday banner that I made her. It is much cuter than all the boy one's that I have made. 



Elijah's cupcake stand was pretty cute but Hannah's is adorable.


We had Mexican food for lunch (a family favorite) and it was so good.


I think all of my siblings agree. :)


"Blow out your candle"






"Yummy"


Next was present time.


Carter made Hannah a card.  Also, I don't have a picture of his other gift, but he took a rubber band and taped a gift bow onto it.  He said that it was a baby doll headband, it was very creative.


Mom got Hannah some bath toys (Hannah and Elijah have loved taking baths ever since they were born).


I made her a dress.  It was going to be a skirt but it ended up being to long so I turned it into a dress.


Have I told you that Elijah's favorite toy is any type of paper.



I always have to put at least one picture of Elijah in my posts.  He is just so cute. 



Hannah also got some cloths from Nana (mom's mom) which are so cute.  Along with other gifts from her Grandparents and friends.

To God be the Glory,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment