~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness gentleness and
self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5:22:23


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Sunday, November 18, 2012

Exciting News!!


 For those of you who didn't know; my mom is pregnant!  We just went to the 20 week ultrasound and we found out some exciting news!

 Mom is having a GIRL!!!  I have been praying for a girl ever since mom got pregnant and the Lord has answered my prayer.  I can't wait to meet my new little sister!
Here are some pictures of the babies profile. 

She sure did like having her hand at her face.



For You formed my inward parts; You knit me together in my mother’s womb.  I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.
Psalms 139:13-14


To God be the Glory,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment