~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness gentleness and
self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5:22:23


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Thursday, April 4, 2013

She's Here!!

Fayth Jubilee has finally arrived and we are all in love with her!  She was born on April 3rd at 1:10 a.m., weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long.

What a precious baby girl she is!


I had a hard time choosing just one picture of her little feet. :)
Look how tiny those fingers are!


For You formed my inward parts; You knit me together in my mother's womb.  I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul know it very well. 
Psalms 139:13-14

To God be the Glory,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment