~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness gentleness and
self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5:22:23


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Thursday, October 10, 2013

2013 Family Pictures


I will be posting about our beach vacation that we went on back in September hopefully pretty soon, but for now here are the family pictures that we took while we were there.

The 2 best Family pictures:




The Kids:

Brothers:

Sisters:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 On another day while we were at the beach I got my sisters dressed up and we did some more pictures of just us girls.



I think this my most favorite picture from the whole week.

Hope you enjoyed!

To God be the Glory,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment